Print custom stickers on your home or office inkjet printer, using dye based or pigmented inks. The permanent adhesive (high-tack) adheres to most non-porous surfaces like metal, glass, plastic, and much more. Easily cut the fade-resistant sticker to size, after you print your design, with either scissors or a smart cutting machine like Cricut with a 30° knife. The personalized sticker should not be rubbed or washed with high power jets or a sponge.
How to use our glossy vinyl stickers:
- Decorative stickers or decals
- Kid’s art project with their drawings (make an iPhone case!)
- Logos or artwork on store signage or labels
- Car bumper stickers or opaque window stickers
- Shaped stickers with custom artwork
- Add photos to commemorate an event with stickers
- Skateboard stickers, school notebooks, fridges, iPad/laptops, model trains
- Name tags for office cubicles
- …on any non-porous surface
- Finish: Glossy
- Print: Single-Sided
- Size: 8.5x11 inch
- Thickness: 4.1mil
The thick carrier paper helps it feed easily through printers while the thin sticker, with its strong adhesive, can apply to tight curves and corners. Our Vinyl Adhesive Stickers offer a professional look. They feature a glossy coating to produce prints in high resolution and quality. Great for photo reproduction in color or black and white as they are fade resistant.
No special equipment is needed. Use an average office or home inkjet printer to print custom stickers. You can also handle the stickers straight off the printer without smears.Compatible with all inkjet printers (like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more), using ink, dye based, or pigmented inks.